Wednesday 11 September 2013

Christina's Nail Rehab!!


I was going to put this in my previous post but decided to give it its own post :)

A little over a month ago, my friend Christina asked me to help her to start growing out her nails. She was (key word) a nail biter & because of that, she used to get fake nails which do more damage than good. She got rid of the fake nails & set her mind to stopping the biting. Here's what her nails looked like before:



At this point, Christina hadn't started her nail regime. She had me paint her nails just to deter her from biting them. I told her to just moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! A week or so later (week 2), we got down to brass tacks. I pushed back & trimmed her cuticles & I gave her her first "nail rehab" manicure. :)




Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of Christina's bare nails for week 3, but here's the manicure.



Week 4 & she was starting to show just the teensiest bit of length, not much but it counts!




I liked the way Christina's nails looked so much that I decided to do mine the same haha

Hehe, aren't we cute? :P
We're now in the middle of week 5 & Christina's nails look absolutely fantastic!!!! I'm so proud! <3 She's gained so much length & the skin around her nails is getting better! Yay!!




Whew! That was a whole lot of updates haha! I'll try to make a weekly or bi-weekly update so it doesn't get all crammed together like this. Which would you prefer, weekly or bi-weekly? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment