Sunday 22 September 2013

Oh Bother!

It seems that my SD card is having some difficulties, that or my laptop just hates me, so this post isn't going to have many pictures this time. I think I forgot to unmount it before I removed it from my phone last time :(

Aaaaaanywho, I'm going on vacation on Tuesday for two weeks to visit family in California & I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to blog while I'm away or not. Although, I can guarantee that I'll be taking LOTS & LOTS of pictures (not just my nails haha) so I'll be able to upload those once I'm back home.

I'm suuuuper excited to go on vacation not only because I get to visit my family, but also because I bought both of Color Club's Halo Hues collections AND I have 4 Zoyas waiting for me there already. When Zoya was having their BOGO sale I figured it was high time to get me some Pixie Dusts, so I bought 3 (Liberty, Carter & Stevie) & also picked up their polish called Julie, because it's only like the best name ever!
Liberty
Swatch credit to Chalkboard Nails
Carter
Swatch credit to Chalkboard Nails
Stevie
Swatch credit to Chalkboard Nails
Julie
Swatch credit to Scrangie
Color Club Halo Hues Collections
Photo credit to Universal Nail Supplies

I did some mad research the other day on different places that sell polish in the area where I'll be staying. I even mapped it all out & found out which stores were close to each other so that we wouldn't have to go driving all around SoCal hahaha.

When I get home I'm definitely going to need a nail polish rack. The basket I use to store my polishes in now is full & I don't want to pile them on top of each other. At the bare minimum I'm coming back with 16 new polishes, so I need to get a rack. I found a tutorial on YouTube for a DIY: Nail Polish Wall Rack, so that's what I plan on doing.

I can't explain how stoked I am to finally own those holographic nail polishes!! I remember the first time I saw them on Instagram that I knew I had to have them. I have one linear holographic polish already but I don't use it because there's not a whole lot left :( I also have China Glaze's Fairy Dust but it's a scattered holographic, that's not to say I don't adore it 'cause I do, but it isn't linear lol.

Welp, I guess that's it for now. I'll see if I can get a post or two in while I'm away. Until then, folks!

1 comment: