Monday 21 October 2013

Sorry For The Hiatus :/


I know it's been almost a month since I last posted. I was on vacation for the first two weeks & since I've returned I just haven't had the time to sit down & write anything.

In my last post, I mentioned that my SD card was giving me problems. I think I've solved the problem, but I'll have to wait to find out. Once I get all the media from the card onto my laptop I'm going to format the card & see if that solves the problem I've been having.

I'm really excited to post more, I bought so much polish while I was on vacation haha!





Plus I won an awesome giveaway hosted by the equally awesome Jennifer @my_daily_mani.


8 Sinful Colors polishes, 8 striping tapes, 5 set of dual-ended dotting tools, rainbow file & buffing block

And just for fun, here's a few pics from my vacation. :)

Mosin-Nagant .30 Bolt Action Rifle
Mosin-Nagant .30 Bolt Action Rifle
Venice Beach Boardwalk
Four Aces Movie Set
Four Aces Movie Set
Four Aces Movie Set
Kill Bill Church
Kill Bill Church
Hopefully I'll be able to make more frequent posts after I figure out the issues with my SD card & my laptop.

Ta ta for now! 

- Julez

No comments:

Post a Comment